Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THE REAL BONNIE AND CLYDE?

"Honey, you are my one true love," the said as they saw their individual reflections in the magic eye of the mystery camera.

THE TRUE LOVE STORY OF MY COUSIN BETTY JEAN

"By golly, Clarency boy, I can hardly wait for the pitchers to come out," she giggled. "

"Yea, honey, I know the will be some really super 'pitchers' cause you're my Betty Boop, for sure." "Oh, Clarency boy, you sure do have that gift of saying what a girl wants to hear."

"Oh', my honey, look at those pitchers! They are super dupers," the said and walked hand-in-hand to the Maid-Rite for a deluxe Maid-Rite. They share a malted milk.

They married, had a baby and divorced. Both married their best friends spouses once the divorce was final.

No comments:

Post a Comment