Friday, July 10, 2009

48 States Flag


48 States Flag
Originally uploaded by Brian Howell
There is much one could say here............I do recall when the last two were added. Collecting stamps and what a thrill it was then to add two new states. If we had not added them, they would have been given away, for sure, so I do celebrate all 50. Remember when Panama was U.S. Territory. Carter gave it back. Now, Chinese soldiers have made it a fairly important center for strategic operations and energy explorations throughout the area. I"ll bet AMERICA is going to be so excited when we get all the windmills spinning at once. It could create a new wind current and the low flyers might just drift from east to west, depending on the direction of the props. I know you are following me so far. Thanks for your service.

No comments:

Post a Comment